Fab ladies at If Looks Could Kill Premiere

Hi guys,


Sorry for the MIA. I cannot tell you how busy I have been. I went to Chicago to see my best friend and I loved it! More about that later.


Below are pics from the 'If Looks Could Kill" premiere with Keyshia Cole, Alexis Phifer and Mashonda as guests. If you don't know about the fab Bianca, go over to iflookscouldkill.com and check it out. Follow Bianca, a super fab chic like myself, as she combines fashion and espionage! Presented by Toyota and thanks to my girl Whitney Maiers over at Toyota for the pics.
the uber-fab Alexis Phifer



The fabulous and sexy songstress, Keyshia Cole


Mashonda, Alexis Phifer and Keyshia Cole


Alexis Phifer


Eric Benet


Keyshia Cole belting out one of her successful singles


Rocsi from BET's 106&Park


Alexis Phifer and Mashonda model by Bianca's Toyota


I am so in love with Alexis Phifer's clothing line Ghita, look out for an upcoming post on that.


Episode 3 is up on iflookscouldkill.com, but check it out from episode one if you haven't already so you get the idea and you also have the opportunity to register for prizes. A fab show and prizes! absolutely a win-win!

Thats it for now.

Stay fab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to doing what I love

Blog Challenged-there is such a thing!

Shell Oil Scandal Settlement after more than 12 years