Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 !!!

Happy New Year!

Thanks be to God for giving us the grace to see another year.

New year, new opportunities trust me.

I have no resolutions per se cos I believe the actual statement of a resolution puts too much pressure on people and unfortunately they often buckle under those pressures. Rather, I focus on making the best of the new year by the grace of God.

So, this year explore every angle you have been too afraid to before; start that business, explore that hobby(blogging :-), build that friendship, nurture that relationship, speak from your heart using your head (obviously) but I mean dont walk away from a conversation wishing you had said X and wishing you HADN'T said Y, think carefully but always speak from your heart, be honest and wise and true. Etc.

New year, new opportunities, new love, new business you :-)

No comments: