- Fashion Line - KIZI

Hi guys,

The first collection-AFROFAB- is almost out. You will be hearing more about it and ofcourse your questions and comments are welcome.


This collection- AFROFAB-is about going back to the heritage of who we are as women and doing it fabulously. It is an inspiration of African fabrics fused with contemporary creativity. You can look great anywhere in the world in one of my pieces. No longer do we have to keep our fabrics, our beauty in a box that says "pre-approved structure or design".


Point is I will always be inspired by where I am from- Ghana, Nigeria - Africa and that inspiration and passion bubbles at the surface and I cannot keep it at bay any longer. I have always wanted the world to see and appreciate the beauty that I see and I guess being a designer is inately who I am because I feel I am able to create art out of what I already consider beautiful.


I look at my label as wearable art and I thank God for that creativity he put in me. I look forward to people wearing clothes from my collection and looking & feeling beautiful, comfortable and fabulous.

Peace, Love & Fabulousness

Kizi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to doing what I love

Blog Challenged-there is such a thing!

Shell Oil Scandal Settlement after more than 12 years