Weekend fab

Hey guys,

My Weekend fab is as follows:


Tech-Fab: I recently got this new laptop which embodies the idea of style meets business, kind off where Im at and it has been fabolous-I highly recommend it! Its the Dell Vostro 2510 in ruby red! Check it out at Dell.com.




Music-Fab: 2Face ft. Sway "Go down there"




Style-fab Ladies: sexy, cuffed jean shorts of variable lengths are in. Show off the legs and ofcourse experience the comfort as well.




Style-fab guys: a nice simple tee is a must; Summer is pretty much around the corner but it would work now in most parts. I like a few of the tees Sean John has-nice graphics/design and not overly done. Check out a couple below.




Peace, love and faboulousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to doing what I love

Blog Challenged-there is such a thing!

Shell Oil Scandal Settlement after more than 12 years